Todd HendricksMBA Contact Todd Hendricks
Todd Hendricks develops transformational leaders through interactive, relevant, and fun speaking engagements. With extensive experience in all parts of a healthcare system — from patient experience and employee retention to revenue cycle — Todd brings energy and expertise to ensure high-impact results for your team.
Todd has coached leaders across integrated health systems, government, acute care hospitals, inpatient behavioral health facilities, and more. Organizations Todd has collaborated with have achieved the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and been recognized as five-star facilities by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Prior to joining Huron, Todd served as the first Intermountain Healthcare patient experience regional director. He launched an award-winning patient experience program and led seven facilities to achieve and maintain top-decile performance in many HCAHPS composites while also improving employee engagement, patient safety, and quality of care. Todd pioneered an Intermountain Healthcare pre-master's in healthcare administration internship program. In a few years, the program developed more than 100 students, many of whom graduated from top healthcare programs across the United States and are in leadership roles today.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Operations
- Organizational Transformation
- Strategy and Innovation
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Brigham Young University
- Prosci Certified Change Practitioner
- Advanced Training Program In Health Care Delivery and Improvement, Intermountain Healthcare
Speaking Topics List
- Alignment and Accountability
- Change Management and Leadership
- Employee Attraction and Engagement
- Executive Leadership
- Organizational Culture
- Resilience and Well-Being
- Patient and Consumer Experience
Change for Good: Help Yourself and Your Team Buy In and Sustain Change
Do you ever struggle with change? Do you struggle leading your team through change? This interactive session equips you with a framework and easy-to-implement strategies to lead change for good. Participants should bring a personal or professional example of a change that's been challenging in order to experience the greatest benefit. We will explore the framework and pinpoint which area of the framework has been the biggest barrier.
- Apply a framework to adopt and sustain change
- Identify practical strategies to drive change
- Practice compassionate leadership to foster psychological safety during change initiatives
Leadership Behaviors That Foster Employee Well-Being to Retain Top Talent
When identifying drivers of turnover, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) identified toxic culture was 10 times more important in predicting turnover than compensation. And even before the pandemic, people wanted an employer who prioritized their well-being. From this session, leaders gain implementable strategies and learn the leadership behaviors that prioritize well-being, along with improving drivers of retention: support, autonomy, purpose, and appreciation.
- Articulate what’s at risk if employee well-being is not a part of your retention strategy
- Identify drivers of employee well-being and the choice to stay
- Apply leadership behaviors that foster employee well-being and lead to the retention of top talent
Elevate Your Approach to Employee Reward and Recognition to Drive Results
High-performing employees achieve results, but sustaining those results depends on top talent feeling appreciated when they do. Elevate your approach to employee reward and recognition, setting the stage for a people-first culture where employees feel valued for their efforts and inspired to maintain high performance.
- Articulate the role total rewards play in your organization’s broader reward and recognition strategy
- Identify meaningful reward and recognition offerings tailored to employee preferences
- Apply praise and recognition strategies that build engagement, develop community, and drive performance
Excellent engagement and communication skills… able to bring life to the material and ensure a great deal of participation from the attendees. Well worth the time and expense of this effort, thank you for the opportunity!”
Engaging command of material, customized to our needs. We were so pleased as a leadership group, and we got very good comments from the team. The content was excellent, and the pace moved along at about the right time. The blindfolded dodgeball was great fun too.”
AMAZING!!!! The incredibly positive feedback is STILL coming in! They loved your style, your information and really EVERYTHING!”
Please note that testimonials or endorsements found on this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any services provided by Huron. Prospective clients may not obtain the same or similar results.
Available to Purchase
Best sellers, leadership development, team development, patient and employee engagement, and more.Visit Our Amazon Bookstore
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More