Marcie RohlederContact Marcie Rohleder
For nearly two decades, Marcie has served as a coach and trusted adviser to healthcare organizations looking to match their performance outcomes with their mission and vision. She works with executives, leaders, providers and staff to implement evidence-based strategies to achieve organizational goals.
Guided by our client's mission and strategic priorities, a successful engagement meets or exceeds expected short-term outcomes and becomes a turning point in the client’s long-term transformation. ”
For almost two decades, Marcie has helped healthcare clients investigate and diagnose why they see inconsistent results. Using that information, Marcie develops customized approaches to transform culture, ingrain accountability, prioritize patient experience and sustain high performance. She specializes in developing custom solutions that address the unique needs of medical groups, ambulatory clinics, anesthesia groups, academic medical centers and community health centers.
Throughout her career, Marcie has equipped leaders with the skills to effectively lead their teams to deliver better value to patients and their families. She has also enabled organizations to adapt to a rapidly changing healthcare landscape, developing and implementing evidence-based improvement methodologies to impact staff engagement, patient experience and retention.
Marcie serves on Huron’s health equity and social determinants of health team, whose aim is to help clients achieve improvement in patient health outcomes by integrating innovative approaches to address clinical and social needs in the communities they serve.
Marcie’s extensive experience in healthcare includes:
- Collaborating with executive teams and boards of directors to establish a strategic plan, accompanied by aligned organizational goals and an objective accountability process to create a results-driven culture.
- Elevating leadership skills to improve employee and provider engagement and retention through training and development.
- Working with physician practices to align leadership behaviors and processes across multiple clinics to create a consistent employee, provider and patient experience.
Prior to joining Huron, Marcie earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration with a focus in information systems at The University of Kansas. She has served as a presenter and panelist focused on health equity and social determinants of health at the Health Care Compliance Association and State of Reform Health Policy conferences.
Areas of Expertise
- Cultural Change
- Learning and Development
- Organizational Transformation
- Strategic Planning
Education & Certifications
- B.S., The University of Kansas
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More