Keilana FrankContact Keilana Frank
Keilana has more than 15 years of experience supporting academic health centers, multifacility health systems and National Cancer Institute-designated cancer centers in transforming and optimizing care for patients across the care continuum. She has specific expertise in talent management, business process reengineering, cultural change management and solution development.
For more than 15 years, Keilana has served as a consultant in the healthcare industry to optimize clinic throughput, access operations and ambulatory governance structures for large health systems and academic health centers. She has specific expertise assessing, designing and implementing new processes and assisting clients in cultural change management.
Throughout her career, Keilana has:
- Increased provider productivity and ambulatory procedural visit volume for a $1.2 billion net revenue multifacility health system, resulting in over $10 million in annual recurring benefits.
- Led a patient access redesign engagement for a $2.4 billion net revenue multifacility health system focused on developing a systemwide access model, implementing a reporting accountability structure, automating scheduling protocols and optimizing physician scheduling templates, resulting in more than $30 million in recurring annual benefits.
- Managed inpatient flow improvement engagements at four large academic health centers, resulting in length-of-stay reduction and improved intradepartmental communication, patient satisfaction and efficiency.
- Led the redesign of multiple case management departments focused on reorganizing case management and social work functions for improved utilization review, discharge planning and psychosocial assessment and support.
- Led a team in creating a centralized placement model to ensure appropriate placement upon admission and facilitated the implementation of an electronic bed board system.
Prior to joining Huron, Keilana worked at Stockamp & Associates, Accretive Health and Accenture, where she focused on patient flow improvement, revenue cycle improvement and patient access.
Keilana is a member of the National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE) and the National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA).
Keilana holds a Master of Business Administration from the George Washington University, a Bachelor of Science in mathematics from Spelman College, and a Bachelor of Science in industrial and systems engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology.
Areas of Expertise
- Performance Improvement
Education & Certifications
- MBA, The George Washington University
- B.S., Spelman College
- B.S., The Georgia Institute of Technology
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More