Annie ZiliusContact Annie Zilius
Annie has more than 15 years of healthcare industry experience working with a diverse set of organizations to improve access to care, optimize clinic and physician operations, redesign service lines and enhance revenue cycle operations.
With more than 15 years of healthcare industry experience, Annie has a track record of working with multifacility and faith-based health systems, children’s hospitals, and academic health centers to transform their operations and facilitate growth. She is a subject matter expert in ambulatory patient access, pre-service financial clearance, referrals management and scheduling solutions for hospitals departments and clinics.
Annie has guided clients with net revenues ranging from $250 million to over $2 billion through initiatives focused on increasing access to care, streamlining clinic and physician operations, service line design and revenue cycle improvements. At Huron, she specializes in for helping academic health centers through complex project execution, technical and functional design, and new process implementation.
Throughout her career, Annie has:
- Led an oncology service line optimization and patient experience design engagement at a $2 billion academic health center.
- Implemented optimized clinic workflows, leadership and staff roles and responsibilities, referral management, and appointment scheduling processes across more than 20 ambulatory specialties at an Illinois academic health center.
- Supported a $1.6 billion medical center billing office through a major healthcare information system platform conversion.
- Managed a team responsible for a patient access redesign, centralized scheduling implementation and revenue cycle enhancement engagement that improved customer service and generated $6 million in recurring benefit.
Areas of Expertise
- Performance Improvement
Education & Certifications
- MBA, University of Washington
- B.A., University of California, San Diego
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More