Brian BuebelContact Brian Buebel
Brian is a trusted advisor to organizations across industries, primarily in healthcare and life sciences, with more than 20 years of experience in interim management, corporate turnarounds, bankruptcy, loan workouts and corporate finance. He has a track record of leading clients to successful outcomes through restructurings, reorganizations, refinancing and other transactions.
Brian applies his extensive financial management and senior leadership expertise to help organizations improve performance and successfully emerge from turnaround scenarios.
Over the course of his career, Brian has:
- Served as president, chief executive officer, chief operating officer and chief restructuring officer for multiple organizations, working with executive teams on business planning, overseeing day-to-day operations and managing creditor relations.
- Advised the management teams and boards of directors of various hospitals, health systems and life sciences organizations through restructurings and turnarounds.
- Prepared operational and financial assessments and forecasts for existing and prospective lenders and investors in a variety of healthcare and life sciences organizations.
Brian is a member of the Turnaround Management Association and the Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors.
Areas of Expertise
- Mergers Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Life Sciences
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Columbia University
- B.S., University of South Carolina
- Certified insolvency and restructuring advisor
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More